Friday, August 08, 2008

oh my god!

oh my god! i just have.. i really really just have to laugh... HAHAHAHAH...
oh life is such a divine comedy! better than the three stooges, better than chaplin, better than seeing your venomous enemy tripped down in an alley, better than lucy in the sky with diamond, oh maybe not better than that but still it really is equally amusing, better than crazy mushrooms, better than epiphany, better than billy bird international business traveller, better than... oh oh my... i really have to get out of this laughter, it's hurting my lung, it's choking my throat, it's... it's... it's amazing...
and the best... the best of all is... i... hahahah... am really the main actor of the divine comedy...
laugh your ass off, sisie. laugh your ass off. when people laugh at you, laugh with them!

No comments: