Monday, October 27, 2008

They look so weird it's tempting...

Boyfriend: You want that, dont you?
Girlfriend: Why would you think so?
Boyfriend: Your eyes practically beg for it.
Girlfriend: They dont!
Boyfriend: They do.
Girlfriend: No!
Boyfriend: It’s okay, I can understand, you know. You can just say it to me.
Girlfriend: Well... maybe...
Boyfriend: Uh-huh! Yep! See... I know you want it! It’s okay, just say it!
Girlfriend: It’s just like... they look... so weird... so weird that it’s... tempting...
Boyfriend: It’s okay. I understand. You want it now?
Girlfriend: No...
Boyfriend: Yes yoouuuu areeee...
Girlfriend: I’m too ashamed to say yes...
Boyfriend: You want me to say it for you? Yes. Yes. Yes.
Girlfriend: Fine! Yes.
Boyfriend: Hahahaha... okay, I’ll buy them.

Two deformed hand-puppet ducks.
Sold in the street.
If you press the button inside the duck’s mouth, it’ll squeak, followed by the sudden outroll of the tongue.
Amazing.
They look so ugly and weird, so deformed and wrong, I cant resist buying them.

Duck 1: Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Duck 2: Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Girlfriend: Now, what are we gonna do with them?
Boyfriend: I dont know. I’ll carry them around and each time you nag I’ll ‘weee’ them on your face.
Girlfriend: Likewise.
Boyfriend: Likewise.

PS: I’ll post the picture of the ducks later on. The connection seems to hopeless to upload a picture :)

No comments: