Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Take me to the barbershop again!

I dont understand why boys dislike waiting for their girlfriend in hair salon so much.
Really, I dont. Isn't there so much to see while you guys are waiting?
I mean, today is the first time he asked me to accompany him to a barber shop and I realize that any other time he would pop the same question, I would most definitely answer with "hell yeah baby, count me in!".

I had fun! What not to like? Looking at boys being pampered and groomed... had their short frowzled hair being trimmed cautiously... got their barber chair tilted backward while the barber carefully smearing the creamy looking shaving cream on their cheeks and chins... seeing them closing their eyes as the sharp knife slowly move up and down on their skins...

What not to like? :p When I finally walked outside the barber shop I feel like I had just been bathed with pheromones.

Hahahah. I'm sick, I know.

No comments: