Sunday, October 30, 2005

Smile baby smile

Smile baby smile
Supercandy, megalotoffee, my dear bubblymints
I will still call you with a thousand sweet names
No matter how apocalyptic you are
And when you are tired of the rage and frenzy
Or that pandemonium you always love to unleash
When you are mad of the world
And all its habitants seem all equally tiring
Remember that you can always come to see
My little ladybug that no one else could see
Jig and bop, skip and hop
Then we can sit and drink some coffee
Talk and talk and talk and talk
Or just sleep under the blanket and hug and hug and hug
Then I’ll smile while adoring the stars in the sky tonight
And you’ll say I’m ridiculous as usual
Because of course there is no star in our sky to sight
But who cares baby who cares, you know I don’t
Then we’ll kissed until tomorrow comes
To fly you away from me
And when that time comes,
I’ll whisper ‘see you again sweet’ to you
Though you’ll be too rushed to hear me again
Again baby again I know
But never mind I’ll just flutter my wings and
Smile baby smile

-sie-

No comments: