Sunday, July 13, 2008

the list of useless skills

Inspired by Cherry Darling in Planet Terror grindhouse, I too decided to make a list of useless skills of my own. One day, maybe, as Dr. Dakota Block put it "at some point in your life, you find a use for every useless talent you ever had. It's like connecting the dots"...

*crossing fingers*

So, here's a few that i can think of for now...
useless skill #01
I can twist, twirl, twine, spin and roll my tongue real good

useless skill #02
I can move my ears backward and forward

useless skill #03
I can speak manadonese

useless skill #04
I can make cats fell asleep

useless skill #05
I can make funny noises with my toes

useless skill #06
I can generate puns and riddles in minutes count

useless skill #07
I can give a very good head massage

useless skill #08
I can sing lotsa songs from Betharia Sonata's era

useless skill #09
I can blow spit bubbles

useless skill #10
I know lines from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind by heart

useless skill #11
I can fall asleep floating on my back in a swimming pool

useless skill #12
I can eat really fast

useless skill #13
I can make rainbows from water and oil

useless skill #14
I can interpret dreams

useless skill #15
I can make a drama out of anything

and still counting....

No comments: