Monday, September 22, 2008

Tim Burton's Upcoming Film!

My heart trembles with anticipation. It's been confirmed, Tim Burton is currently on the set for the making of the new Disney's project: ALICE IN WONDERLAND!


*gasp*

Yes, you heard me right. Personally I have always been fond of this Lewis Carroll's phantasmagorical work, and every time I re-read his works I always imagine Burton, one of my most favorite directors, transforming all those lustrously surreal images inside the story into some wicked live pictorial translations. As a matter of fact, I couldn't think of anyone else better capturing the tale's air of insanity.

So yes, the wish has been granted. The film is due to be released on March 2010. That long, I know. But being Burton's Bozo, my heart is faithfully stored. In the meantime, you can check up the updates in http://www.timburtoncollective.com/labels/alice%20in%20wonderland.html

Now, for the list of casts...
There are only few actors who are officially confirmed to play the roles, the rest are still to be kept confidential. Here are the officially confirmed actors:

Mia Wasikowska, an australian actor, as Alice.














Matt Lucas, the British comedian, as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum














And here goes the r
umored actors to play the roles in the film:

Vyelle Croom, the broadway actor, as the Cheshire Cat











And of course, the deliciously edible Mr. Depp, rumored to play the Mad Hatter...














Dan tentu saja saya harus memilih gambar akang jonih yang itu... kikikikik... nyam nyam... dia tampak sangat edible bukan... kikikik...

No comments: