Sunday, August 21, 2005

Beep.. Beep... Melodrama Soap Alert

So my boyfriend said that it's okay for him if i turn out to be a lesbian one day but it'll mean that i have to break up with him, because i could not be a lesbian and a hetero at the same time, unless if i turn out to be a bisexual of course, but of course i will still have to choose between him and my girlfriend one day and could not be with both at the same time. And he said that i could sleep with Ashton Kutcher as long as i let him sleep with Angelina Jolie. And he said that he will still love me eventhough my cheesy naked pictures are all over every single cell phone in the universe and uploaded in the internet, because he believes that i took those cheesy naked pictures because i am secure with my own body, and there's totally absolutely nothing wrong with that. And he said that i should think of other people who could not see that as nothing but a dust on my shoes. And although he doesn't wanna watch Bewitched with me (he thinks it's just another stupid girl movie), and we had a fight five minutes before the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory started because of some another irrelevant reasons, he held my hand and did not let it go until the movie's over.
And i love him so much eventhough we fight a lot.


>hug< -sie-

No comments: