Thursday, September 22, 2005

Stories of the sweet and the bitter

Sweet Cake

She said that I am sickly sugary
Overly coated with sickening syrupy caramel glaze
Overly colored
Too much
Over sweet
Sickening
A kind of cake that she just can’t stand
The one you taste and then puke it away
The one that makes you giddy with revulsion
And loathe
The one that is so gushy you vomit all over yourself
So I smiled to her and said
Look, I could never be more satisfied than this,
Seeing you vomit all over yourself and looking ugly
While still being as sweet and sugary as I always cheered to be.
What a joy!

-sie-


The Black Milk

She put some bitter pills in my milk today
She hates me so much she wanted to kill me
All stupid sugary charlatans must go to hell, she said
And then stirred the milk
Stirred and stirred and stirred and stirred
Watching the white milk turned into pitch black
Posing that evil grins upon her face
You witch
If you wanted to kill me you really should be much smarter than that
A black milk like that?
Who wants to drink a black milk like that?
So all I did was giving her favorite sugary overdone smile of mine
While saying
Oh so nice of you making me a glass of milk
I lifted the glass with my hand so I could see her eyes gleaming with hatred
And a bit of excitement because she thought in a couple of minute,
I’d be a dead corpse with foam over my mouth
One, two, three, five minutes I did not do anything
But playing with the glass on the tip of my hand
She heard the sounds of my nails clinking against the class
Over and over
Oh what a melodious tunes
Clink clink clink clink
She started to shake, there was a sudden tremor in her knees
And her neck
And then I smiled to her once again so sweetly
Sincerely
Oh yes this time I was being sincere, really
She puked all over herself again
Horrible view
I put the glass back on the table and said
Don’t worry, stay there
Let me get a clean sheet for you
Stay there and look ugly you witch


-sie-


Dear Pathetic Bitter Girl

Dear pathetic bitter girl
You thought by looking me like that
I would be scared?
I don’t envy the black clouds that surround you wherever you go
I don’t envy the haunting eyes you have
I don’t envy the agonizing scream and curse and wail you have
I don’t envy you dear pathetic bitter girl
I enjoy myself seeing you puke
When you watch myself hopping merrily upon the flowery pebbled path
With a cutesy light pink dress and a rainbow over my head
You just puked again dear pathetic bitter girl
And I smiled innocently over you
Again
Dear pathetic bitter girl
Ah look, I just noticed what a beautiful day is today
The sun is shining and the birds are singing
Don’t you think so, dear?

-sie-


When I Cried

When I told you that I was made of cotton candy
I was being serious
You tried to rip my hair off my head because you did not believe me
It was not hurt me that much, really
But I cried anyway
I cried in those soft innocent weep
You nearly puked again
I did not move I did not punch you in the nose
I knew I did not have to
Because the next thing you knew
You had people all around you blamed you for making
Such a sweet innocent girl like me
Cried heartbreakingly
One big guy came over you and wanted to strike you with his
Big fist
But I said please don’t
Don’t be that evil to you because I knew you did not mean to be bad
He told you to go away
And I laughed silently in my weep

-sie-


A Sweet Little Advice

Oh you have such wretched sorrowful eyes
Dear pathetic bitter girl
You really should smile more often
To give your gloomy unhappy stare
A more radiant glow
Now, would you like some more cotton candy?

-sie-

No comments: