Monday, November 24, 2008

The First Sex Talk

Really funny. Hahaha. This was happened back in those days when got created the first two humans on earth, and thought, well... the world needs to be less dependent on him and the two needs to know how to make more humans by themselves...

I got it from http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1763617

So this is what was happened back then...
God nervously paces back and forth in front of Adam and Eve.

God: We need to talk. You've both have been alive for a full three weeks now, and you may have started to notice certain, um, urges when you're around each other.

The two stare blankly.

God: Let me start over. You know the birds and the bees?

Adam: I named them both. So?

God: You're right, that metaphor doesn't help or even make sense. To try another tack - there are only two of you. What if we wanted more?

Adam: I guess you could take another of my ribs, but that really hurt and now I whistle when I breathe.

God: Right! Well, if you love each other very much and decide to spend the rest of your lives with each other-

Eve:
As opposed to whom?

God: Here, the angels gave me these diagrams. Maybe they help?

Adam: Oh THAT? We've been doing that for weeks! It's great!

Eve: Yeah! Wait, what's this next part? Is- Is that a little Adam? You put a little you inside me?!?

Adam:
I did that? I am the man!

God:
Technically, that's true.

Eve: Do I have to do the thing with the new Adam, too?

Adam: But- I thought you enjoyed the thing!

Eve:
I do, but, um, God said we should only use it for making more you's. Or maybe me's. Any other time really pisses him off.

God:
I did not say that.

Adam: Fine. What about that other, more complicated thing we tried? The one that doesn't make people?

Eve: Yeah, he's definitely against that one.

Adam:
Well, heck, maybe I'll just go do it with one of the lions! How about that?

God: I can't believe you're making such a huge deal out of this simple,natural thing. Forget it. I'm not even going to tell you about super-orgasms.

Adam:
Wait, what?

God disappears in a flash of lightning.

Adam:
That was weird. Want to do the thing?

Eve: Is that all you think about?

---------------------

*cartoon by Andre Kepple

No comments: