Monday, November 17, 2008

I would feel the same even if you're a New Age Tyrant

It's started as a big kaboom, and it was never been the same again right here. *pointing head* hear the sound of cuckocachoo there. Because I'm confused right now.
Call me a frickin useless dove, but it was like:
"Babe I'm a proud Salaafi."
"Fuck. Not funny."
Fucking Saalafi, I shudder with disgust for radicalists. Any form of it. I hate how they utilize the airy content in their hollow numbskulls to destroy culture and humankind. I hate how they use mono-interpretation towards everything. What's so wrong with hermeneutics anyway?
Any darn Durka durka jihadist, christian fundamentalist, atheist oppressor, buddhist fascist if there's any, fuck... even zoroastrian hardwing or even if you're a new age tyrant imposing cultural imperialism of your yada yada LOHAS (Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability) for every fucking one in this universe, I would feel the same loathe.
Enlight me, I'm confused of your proudness.


No comments: