Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When things are bursting

I'm a busy bee :D Having fun at it too. No I cant write much right now, because my head's currently pounding with creative bubbles bursting out helplessly to be poured out. love it love it love it.
Projects projects projects projects!!!
I'm currently editing an art book, right now, a mighty interesting one too. It is ought to be published in Singapore before it is released here, and though the I'm sure the editing part will be really challenging, the artist had asked me to make several poems and limericks to be put for the bridging of the artwork. yippieee!
And then there's this book I'm currently working on for one publisher, my personal project! Soooo fun, I am given freedom to explore anything, to combine different approaches, art forms, and writing style for the book! I'm feeling ecstatic cause I have never done anything like this before.
And then also this new 'special project' from my office, where I'm currently in charge. Challenge! Challenge! Challenge! Love it, really!
Not to mention, I'm now crazy in sketching here, sketching there, crafting this, crafting that. Not much, really. But the idea is overflowing like crazy. Thanx to Ika for that! Hehe... she's such an inspiration
And what can I say, dear dearie, I say I'm in love with life that is! yippipihiii!



No comments: