Monday, November 17, 2008

Sometimes I wish...

I could just shut up the bitch in me. Life seems so much unruffled for damsels in distresses.
Singing melodious tunes with chirping birds, admiring butterflies, and batting eyelashes. I can do that, hell who cant? Well maybe not singing melodious tunes, but I can do the numa numa dance and what's with being contented with it?

Maybe it was such a delution, after all. A marionette on the hand of one amused puppetteer, you really cant overact your role. That would upset the hands above, that would got you in the box.

And who am I preaching about logic and rationality and common sense and noble efforts for humankinds, when after all, I'm just a drama whore?
Lost again. I'm such a weakling. When can I learn to be all stiffy and firm?
I mean seriously, i shouldnt try too hard on this, a drama whore, an overly sensitive girl with this big thumping heart should just stay behind the line. Then she wont slip.

Boohoo. I hate being a gemini. It's like having two bipolar neurotics screaming at the same time in my head.




No comments: